Granola Smoothies are filling, delicious, and loaded with fruit. Granola adds nutrition and lots of flavor. These smoothies are so easy to make and are a great breakfast for busy mornings.
This Granola Smoothie Recipe is not only good for you but tastes sooo good! I have been on a bit of a smoothie kick, and this has quickly become one of our family's favorite recipes.
Granola Smoothie Ingredients
- Almond Milk - You can also use oat milk, soy milk, or dairy milk.
- Granola - I like to either use homemade granola or Quaker granola with chocolate in it because - yum - chocolate for breakfast!
- Chopped strawberries
Mixing the strawberries and raspberries together makes such a great flavor and I thought it might be good to add some granola in there to add a little crunchiness to it.
I recently bought this new granola from Quaker called Real Medley’s, which has dark chocolate pieces, cranberries, and sliced almonds added to the granola. It is so tasty just as a snack on its own. I also sometimes add it to my yogurt. This is the granola I added to my smoothie.
They have a few different varieties, but this one is my favorite…probably because it has a little chocolate in it. Hey, they say dark chocolate is good for us, right?
How to Make a Granola Smoothie
Mix together the almond milk, one cup granola, strawberries, raspberries, ice, and flaxseed in your blender until all the ingredients are combined well. Pour into serving glasses.
Once poured into your glasses, sprinkle some granola over the top for a little more flavor and crunch. The berries can be fresh or frozen…whichever you happen to have will work.
I bought strawberries and raspberries last summer and froze a bunch. Now I am starting to run out and wish I had picked more! They are so delicious in smoothies!
What Fruit Can Be Used in a Granola Smoothie?
You can use strawberries, bananas, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries - whatever your family likes!
🙋♀️ Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely. Granola adds a lot of flavor to a smoothie - especially if the granola has dried fruit or chocolate in it!
Yes! You can definitely make this recipe into a smoothie bowl. Use just a touch less almond milk to make the smoothie a little thicker - then pour it into a bowl and top with granola and fresh fruit.
Did you make this recipe? If so, please leave a comment and rating below. I love hearing from you.
Berry Granola Smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup granola
- 1 ½ cups chopped strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed
- Granola to sprinkle on top optional
- Place the almond milk, one cup granola, strawberries, raspberries, ice and flaxseed into your blender. Mix until ingredients are combined well.1 cup almond milk, 1 cup granola, 1 ½ cups chopped strawberries, 1 cup raspberries, 1 cup ice, 2 tablespoons flaxseed
- Once poured into glasses, sprinkle with additional granola (optional).Granola to sprinkle on top
Leave a Reply