Made with juicy chicken and a colorful medley of vegetables, this stir-fry is a nutritious and delicious meal that's perfect for busy weeknights. With its quick cooking time and simple preparation, this recipe is sure to become a staple in your meal rotation.
Stir-fry is a classic dish that's easy to make, full of flavor, and a great way to use up ingredients in your pantry. This Chicken Stir-Fry recipe is no exception! Why not gather your ingredients and start stir-frying tonight?
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Ground Ginger
- Onion, diced
- Celery Stalk, diced
- Rotisserie Chicken, cut into small pieces or Leftover Cooked Chicken Breast or Chicken Thighs
- Brown Rice
- Chives or Green Onions (optional)
Rotisserie chicken dinners are great for those nights that you just don’t have much time in the kitchen.
This recipe for Chicken Stir Fry is one of those dinners that can be made in 30 minutes or less. Gotta love those kinds of dinners, right?!
This dinner has become a favorite of my family. We make it regularly because it is so good and it is quick and easy to make. It makes a great weeknight dinner.
How to Make It
- First, cut up your rotisserie chicken into small pieces and set aside.
- Cook your brown rice as the package suggests. For this recipe, I use four serving amounts.
- Pour the olive oil into your skillet and add in the onion, celery, garlic powder, and ground ginger.
- Sauté the onion and celery over medium heat until the onion and celery are soft.
- Add in the cooked rice and chicken and stir. Reduce the heat to low and cook for five to ten minutes.
Serve it warm, and you can add some dried chives or green onions to garnish if you would like. Looking for another easy rotisserie chicken recipe? Here are a couple of others that I often make for my family…
How to Store Leftover Chicken Stir Fry
Once cooled, leftover chicken stir fry should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Did you make this recipe? If so, please leave a comment and rating below. I love hearing from you.
Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 celery stalk diced
- 1 rotisserie chicken cut into small pieces
- 2 cups brown rice
- chives dried (optional)
- Cook the rice following the directions on the package. (I make the four serving amount.)2 cups brown rice
- Pour the olive oil into your skillet and add in the onion, celery, garlic powder, and ground ginger.2 tablespoons olive oil, ¾ teaspoon garlic powder, 1 ½ teaspoons ground ginger, 1 small onion, 1 celery stalk
- Sauté on medium heat until the onion and celery are soft.
- Add in the cooked rice and chicken and stir. Reduce the heat to low and cook for five to ten minutes.1 rotisserie chicken
- Serve warm. Sprinkle with dried chives, optional.chives
I love this recipe! Very simple yet delicious!
Simple is best!